Brand Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Brand Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Four client, one of the world's leading technology companies that specializes in Internet-related ser- vices and products and the world's preferred employer, we are currently looking for a Brand Marketing Manager (m/f/d) in Hamburg.
As a Brand Marketing Manager with focus on content/editorial, you will be responsible for defining and executing our client’s brand amongst various channels. You lead the development of a print magazine, the local german website and other on- and offline media.
You work with a cross-functional team across marketing, policy, legal and creative agencies and produce stories that shape our client’s brand in Germany.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage agency relationships, timelines and deliverables, finding new ways to bring the best agency resources to our business and constantly raising the creative bar.
- Work collaboratively with local, regional and global cross-functional teams (Marketing, PR, Product, Sales, Policy, Legal), to drive alignment and build holistic brand narratives.
- Package and present work compellingly to cross-functional stakeholders, guiding content through Google creative review and approval processes.
- Experience in content marketing or brand marketing.
- experience in leading creative agencies (on/offline).
- Advanced project and stakeholder management abilities.
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently.
- MBA or Master's degree in a related field.
- several years experience in content or brand marketing (creative agency, media publisher, or other storytelling company)
- Passionate leader and communicator, with demonstrated talent at building collaborative partnerships internally and externally. Comfortable presenting to a senior audience.
- Excellent executor/effective project manager with demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Effective analytical skills, comfortable with audience segmentation and channel selection.
- Great networker with strong interpersonal skills to work across various business functions and influence different stakeholders.
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR tea
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world- leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422
Pulheim (50259), Nordrhein-Westfalen
München (81249), Bayern
Böblingen (71032), Baden-Württemberg