Cosnumer Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Cosnumer Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
For our client, a large player in the Social Media,we are currently hiring a Consumer Marketing Manager (f/m/d)for Berlin.
This role is responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives that build trust in and value for our clinet’s brands amongst consumers and other key audiences across a variety of channels. You will guide our local consumer marketing strategy, representing the voice of the consumer and in our marketing agenda in Germany.
- Help to guide the country’s FB App consumer marketing strategy, delivering against corporate and app brand objectives, while ensuring the country team’s goals and priorities ladder up to the global marketing objectives
- Drive the development and execution of breakthrough local integrated marketing campaigns, and ensure plans are aligned with both the global marketing teams as well as local functions, such as business marketing
- Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with and inspire key local and global stakeholders as well as external agency partners
- Masterfully communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of marketing strategies and plans
- Bachelor degree (MBA nice to have)
- 6+ years of brand marketing experience with consumer-facing brand in CPG, consumer technology, or similar global/multinational company
- Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities
- With significant knowledge and experience of local market
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that drove quantitative results at local and/or global levels
- Highly collaborative and adept at leading and influencing cross-functional teams effectively, internally as well as external partners and agencies
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience working internationally on global brands nice to have
- The ideal candidate for this role is a natural storyteller who possesses sharp strategic and creative instincts honed at the world's best global brands and demonstrated success launching integrated brand marketing campaigns and initiatives, and communicating across the spectrum from mass consumer to niche elite audiences.
- This individual is a creative marketer, with a proven ability to inspire the team and agencies to do the best work of their careers.
- To be successful in the role, this person also will need to be a highly effective cross-functional collaborator, working in partnership with the Global Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, PR/Comms, Policy teams to achieve the country’s marketing and business objectives.
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR team
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback!
For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world-leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422
München (80636), Bayern