Event Manager (m/f/d)
Event Manager (m/f/d)
For our client, one of the world's leading technology companies that specializes in internet-related services and products and the world's preferred employer, we are currently looking for a B2B Project Manager Events/Marketing (m/f/d) in Hamburg.
The B2B Ads Marketing is responsible to build compelling B2B Marketing Programs that help Advertisers to get the most out of YouTube & YouTube Ads Solutions for their Business & Marketing Objectives.
Specifically in this role you are responsible to create insight driven engagement strategies & lead the execution that drive a positive Google Ads perception & increases the usage of Google Ads solutions among existing and new Clients.
- Develop & own customer insight driven Ads Marketing Programs to drive a positive Google Ads perception & increases Google Ads product adoption
- Coordinate and supervise execution of Marketing programs internally & with external partners
- Manage large scale Customer Engagement Formats as OMR & dmexco end to end.
- Collaborate with local Sales Teams and regional Google Ads Marketing teams to maximise the impact of global concepts & local market requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience in large scale cross functional Marketing Programs & Activities, large scale events, B2B
- project management, agency coordination
- Good understanding of the German Advertising Industry & Google Ads Solutions Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically
- Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment: Lead multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables including the coordination of complex processes across cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
- Adaptable, flexible, capable of working both independently and in teams.
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR tea
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany.
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world- leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422