Logistic Specialist (m/f/d)
Logistic Specialist (m/f/d)
For our client, an innovative company in the area of air mobility, we are looking for a Logistic Specialist (m/f/d) in Munich.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Logistics and work closely together with various interfaces and departments e.g. Engineering and Procurement. This offers a great opportunity to work cross functional and gain valuable insight and a network across the whole company.
You will be part of a team that includes Logistics Operators as well as Logistics Specialists and support our mission to supply the future of air traffic by providing a reliable, innovative and customer-oriented Logistics service along the supply chain.
- Drive and support various projects to implement the future industrial Logistics setup along the end-to-end process and with special focus on packaging
- Be responsible for the creation of packaging concepts and the configuration of new load carrier concepts for all required parts including implementation, monitoring and repair
- Collect packaging requirements and define the package strategy as well as ownership and dimensioning of container loop in case of dual use package
- Continuously improve, document and implement Logistics process and assure process adherence
- Organize and fulfil overall Logistics measures e.g. annual inventory check or layout planning
- Support Logistics operations including inbound, material supply and outbound activities if needed
- Manage urgent operational request and ensure a running production line
- Perform stakeholder management across functions with internal and external stakeholder
- Create driver models key performance indicators to ensure a reliable capacity planning and performance management
- Drive problem solving and provide sustainable solutions
- Generate and initiate improvement activities to increase efficiency, transparency and communication and reduce cost and waste
- Establish and keep a structured and organized environment within the warehouse and further responsible areas
- Successfully completed degree in industrial engineering, logistics or a similar field of studies
- Min. 3 - 5 year’s work experience in logistics, esp. material flow planning and warehouse management within a mass production environment
- Profound knowledge in packaging and container planning is a must
- Proven experience in project management is required
- Expertise in customs and export control is a plus
- Work experience with MS-Office, ERP / WMS System is required
- Willingness to take ownership and to transfer improvement ideas into reality
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously if required
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR team
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world- leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422
Berlin (10553), Berlin