Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
For our Berlin-based client, a mapping and location data provider, we are searching for a Marketing Manager (w/m/d).
You will support planning, execution and reporting of global automotive marketing campaigns and ABM activities. The team is responsible to develop audience specific B2B marketing campaigns, that grow brand and portfolio awareness and drive sales pipeline within the automotive OEM and Tier 1 supplier audience. You should be data-driven, passionate and excited about partnering with our customers to shape the connected, autonomous, shared and electric future of mobility.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage integrated B2B marketing campaigns: develop strategic campaign plan, identify the right media channels for the target audience, optimize campaigns based on data insights
- Develop and manage specific Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns for selected key automotive customers in close collaboration with the sales team
- Work with external media agencies and internal content studio team to develop campaign messaging and creative assets (e.g. webinar, whitepaper, landing page, e-mails, social posts, search ads, videos, etc.)
- Contribute to automotive event strategy, event preparation and promotion
- Create and maintain comprehensive and insightful KPI campaign performance reports
- Manage regular communication and coordination of internal stakeholders around integrated campaigns (digital marketing, brand management, content studio, events, media relations, product marketing, sales, etc.)
Skills and requirements:
- Passionate about developing highly targeted, integrated B2B marketing campaigns on a global scale
- Min. 5 years of marketing experience in automotive and/or tech sector
- Applied knowledge of the different types of paid media tactics
- Experienced in CRM and ABM
- You should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Media & Communications, International Business or any related field
- Language skills: fluent English & advanced German knowledge preferred
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback!
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world-leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Candidate Relationship Manager
Tel.: +49 898 393 0616
Mobil: +49 151 11323427