Program Manager (m/f/d)
Program Manager (m/f/d)
For our client, one of the world's leading technology companies that specializes in internet-related services and products and the world's preferred employer, we are currently looking for a Program Manager (m/f/d) in Munich.
We are seeking a master planner and a flexible program manager who can balance multiple projects and competing priorities, as well as keeping the big picture in focus while diving into details and leveraging metrics to make informed decisions. As a Material Program Manager, you will coordinate critical work across engineering, UX design, product, and research teams to help our teams improve their products. You will be tasked with delivering scalable solutions and leveraging data-driven decision making to refine and launch solutions that accelerate our customer impact and internal efficiencies. You’ll work cross-functionally and collaborate with various teams to lead projects through the entire project lifecycle, which includes managing project schedules, defining milestones, execution excellence, and identifying risks & dependencies. You will also be responsible for clearly communicating all project-related communications to team members, executives and other stakeholders. As this person will be part of the larger design system organization, they should have an interest in user experience / user interface design.
- Project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with engineers, designers, product managers, research and other teams to effectively
- Manage products through the program and launch lifecycle.
- Manage project schedules and milestones, identify possible issues / risks, and develop mitigations plans.
- Analyze data and processes, identify opportunities for improvement, define requirements, and collaborate cross-functionally and globally to improve processes and tools.
- Solve complex problems by applying logical thinking and analytical skills to make independent decisions.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience.
- Demonstrated program / project management skills, with ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Familiarity with design, user research, and innovation processes and experience working with design, research, and engineering professionals.
- Product development, agile and launch experience.
- Experience with data analysis and data analytic tools and metrics tracking to drive strategic decisions.
- Excellent diplomacy, communication, and interpersonal skills to facilitate strong working relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially with senior stakeholders.
- Actively participated in the program management community by sharing information, collaborating, and becoming a strategic counsel within the team.
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR tea
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany.
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world- leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422