Project Manager (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d)
For our client, a leading multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) .
You will define the solution strategy with our customers, build out a cross-functional team, and create critical relationships to showcase our client’s innovation and technology solutions.
• Help client’s strategic customers deploy our technologies and products to help them transform. Work with alliance partners in developing solutions that leverage their unique talents and go-to-market skills.
• Define measures of success with each relationship and use data to analyze success.
• Predict and manage the evolution of our relationships.
• Build and foster deep relationships with partners, customer executives and client leaders.
• Define, review and agree to a clear set of priorities, joint initiatives and roadmap with our partners.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience or MBA degree
• Work experience in dealing with complex organizations and customers.
• Experience leveraging relationships with Global System Integrators, consulting companies and other stakeholders in the technology industry.
• Customer facing experience running technical engagements with clients (e.g., consulting, project management, sales, implementation or technical sales).
• Experience as an advisor to key technology decision makers on strategic plans, nice to have
• Experience enabling strategic, long-lasting, trusted partner relationships, nice to have
• Technical background in computer science nice to have
• Understanding of how C-suite stakeholders develop views on technology as a strategic asset to their business, nice to have
Our offer to you:
•Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
•An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
•Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR team
•Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou, Aspasia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world-leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Senior Candidate Relationship Manager
Nash direct GmbH
IT & Engineering Professionals
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Fax.: +49 711 20705 21
Mobil: +49 151 11323422
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen