Talent Sourcer (m/f/d)
Talent Sourcer (m/f/d)
For our client, a large player in the Social Media, we are currently hiring a Talent Sourcer (m/f/d) for Hamburg.
Your will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find world class candidates for our client’s organisation. The organisation is comprised of all of our non-tech business functions such as Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Finance, Legal, Operations, HR and more.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organisation
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategise different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Embody companies’ culture: Be Open and Bold, Move Fast, Focus on Impact and Build Social Value
- BA/BSc Degree in a related discipline
- 4 - 6 years sourcing/recruiting experience in-house or agency
- Fully fluent in German and English
- Strong knowledge of the German market
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Experience approaching candidates
- Passionate about company product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs and dicing into search strategies
- Data Driven with the ability to analyse hiring activities / reporting to influence clients and cross functional partners
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- Strong client relationship building
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR team
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback!
For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world-leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Senior Candidate Relationship Manager
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422