Technical Sourcer (m/f/d)
Technical Sourcer (m/f/d)
Four our client, one of the world's leading technology companies that specializes in Internet-related services and products and the world's preferred employer, we are currently looking for a Technical Sourcer (m/f/d) in Munich.
- Use creative tools and resources to uncover and engage with the best untapped talent in the world for complex roles, learn about their aspirations and interests, and help them connect with roles, teams and opportunities
- Build relationships with strong talent in the marketplace, communicate professionally, and leverage strategic thinking to run a successful search process and help hire exceptional talent.
- Demonstrate expertise by sharing knowledge, skills and best practices with the team, colleagues and manager.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
- Develop innovative sourcing solutions that take into account business needs (e.g. deliver against changing business needs).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven sourcing or equivalent experience with demonstrated knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a global business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Applications: Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite preferred
- Prior Experience: Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR team
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany.
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world- leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422