Technical Writer (m/f/d)
Technical Writer (m/f/d)
For our client, one of the world's leading technology companies that specializes in Internet-related ser- vices and products and the world's preferred employer, we are currently looking for a Technical Writer (m/f/d) for Munich
You’ll collaborate with people in a variety of roles, including UXers (designers, writers, researchers), product managers, engineers, program managers, and more. You’ll regularly use empathy, logic, and hard data to inform content choices. You’ll have ownership and influence over content for multiple products, collaborate with other writers to create coherent narratives across the Corp Eng portfolio, and be part of a horizontal Content Strategy community within Core UX.
- Write, edit, and properly position user documentation for Googlers and potentially Enterprise customers.
- Work with UXers, engineers, PMs, and Program Managers to understand workflows and identify prioritization for documentation needs.
- Design information architecture for complex documentation sets.
- Publish in a variety of media and tools, including a CMS.
- BA degree in Technical Writing, Communications, English, Journalism, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical writing, information architecture, and user help.
- Expert command of the English language (specifically American English).
- Experience using a CMS.
- Must provide writing samples.
- Strong record of independence and success in technical writing, including skills like overseeing a set of documents in multiple formats, establishing team writing goals and standards, fostering a single voice to establish brand, and managing
- Experience working closely with engineering teams and program managers as part of the development process nice to have
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR tea
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world- leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422 firstname.lastname@example.org
München (80335), Bayern
Frankfurt am Main (60488), Hessen
Flensburg (24941), Schleswig-Holstein