Unified Communications Systems Analyst
Unified Communications Systems Analyst
For our client, a global IT company, we are currently hiring a Unified Communications Systems Analyst (all genders).
Location: currently remote, onsite at the client in Frankfurt when possible again
Start : asap
Language: English (CVs should be in English)
This role uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve highly complex problems in creative and effective ways. Some barrier-to-entry exists at this level such as a dependency on management and peer reviews as well as the ability to follow company and professional standards. This role works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. This person exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. This role will work with the Client Director / Service Delivery Manager and will be required to provide guidance to personnel and work directly with client and vendors. This position requires 5 to 10+ years of experience and expertise in profession.
- Primary point of contact for voice solutions based on Microsoft Teams technology working with voice engineering, carriers and related 3rd party vendors.
- Subject Matter Expert for all Microsoft Teams, responsible for the performance and stability of all Unified Communication technology.
- Work with a global team in multiple time zones
- Help work with other teams and customers to coordinate projects, timelines and integration of systems
- Provide recommendations on the evolution of the infrastructure to meet short, medium and long-term objectives
- Maintain the Microsoft Teams environment.
- Implement Teams security policies (based on the input from DSS and IAS colleagues.
- Support the integration of Teams with existing tools (Intranet, PPM, Jira, Confluence, IGAM, MoMo, etc)
- Provide technical support around Teams (communication and adoption as well)
- Contribute to the evolution of the solution introducing new functionalities and apps
- Manage the lifecycle of the service defining scope of regular releases and taking care of the implementation of new configuration (with the help of external consultants where applicable)
- Evaluate the impact of potential configuration changes of underpinning/shared services like Exchange, WAF, Conditional Access, Azure, Proxy, IGAM
- Manage configuration of the solution via DSC
- Assess security and data protection impact of new apps, especially when cloud based and when data is stored on the cloud.
- Follow-up tickets via ITSM
- Plan, Develop, Test, Provision, Administer and manage all related systems related to the unified communications platform
- Manage and plan both hardware and software upgrades as necessary
- Keep all documentation current and create necessary documentation.
- Conduct capacity planning and make recommendations based on future direction and needs as it relates to supporting unified communications
- Train Level 2 engineers on operating and supporting the unified communications environment.
- Provide level 3 support to Service Desk and Level 2 engineers
- Have working knowledge of and keep current on Network Infrastructure Topology
- 5+ years of working with unified communications technologies, preferably Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business and its predecessors.
- 5-7 years of Microsoft and Networking Technical Experience
- Solid understanding of Cisco technologies, Microsoft technologies, email systems, voice systems and other technologies related to unified communications
- Proven ability to work on large-scale global deployments in multiple locations
- Strong understanding of Quality of Service
- Strong understanding of Voice-Over-IP solutions, including, but not limited to Analog connectivity, SBCs, etc.
- Strong understanding of SIP and global SIP deployments
- Strong understanding of Voice Engineering, Dial Plans and E911
- Strong understanding of networks and related WAN/LAN technologies
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and Network communications
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- MCSE Communications or Productivity desired
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR team
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please contact us with you updated CV and salary expectations.
Nash direct GmbH supports companies in the recruitment, sourcing and management of the highly skilled IT and engineering talent they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world. We offer our clients flexible sourcing solutions to overcome their immediate staffing needs and our candidate’s access to interesting and challenging technology roles throughout Germany.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Frankfurt am Main (60488), Hessen