UX Researcher (m/f/d)
UX Researcher (m/f/d)
Four client, one of the world's leading technology companies that specializes in Internet-related services and products and the world's preferred employer, we are currently looking for an UX Researcher (m/f/d) for Munich.
- Preparing user research activities (working with the recruiters to schedule study sessions, set up the usability lab, etc.).
- Planning, observing and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews
- Administering interviews
- Taking notes during usability study sessions
- Analyzing qualitative data
- Communicating findings from the study to the team
- Assistance in creating reports (including creating graphs, highlight videos, slide decks, etc.).
- B.A./B.S. (completed) or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (in progress or completed) in Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Engineering, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Information Sciences, or a related field
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks
- Interest in general research and user research methods
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and adapt to changing schedules and different tasks
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and comfortable with multi-tasking
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR tea
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world-leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422