UX Researcher (m/f/d)
UX Researcher (m/f/d)
For our client, a leading multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, we are looking for a UX Researcher (f/m/d) in Munich.
- Translating stakeholder questions into research questions and designing research studies to answer them.
- Selecting appropriate research methods to answer research questions. Using existing data and research and appropriate tools to find the most suitable method.
- Executing qualitative and quantitative research (e.g. card sorting, in-depth interviews, diary studies, usability testing, basic surveys).
- Communicating research findings to stakeholders in an engaging and easy to understand format.
- Ensuring implementation of research findings with product team.
- Collaborating with researchers from other teams to ensure comprehensive research plans and execution.
- Closely collaborating with designers, PMs, and engineers to answer questions.
- Communicating and collaborating closely with teams that are not co-located (candidate must be comfortable with staying in touch via VC and written communication)
- B.A./B.S. (completed) or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. in Human Factors,Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior; or in lieu of degree 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 2 years work experience in industry setting
- Proactive with the ability to work independently on research design and execution.
- Experience or education in mixed-method research methods
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven track record of influencing team(s) with research findings.
Our offer to you:
- Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
- An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
- Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR team
- Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback! For more information on the role please get in touch with Aspasia Joannidou.
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world-leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Senior Candidate Relationship Manager
Tel.: +49 711 20705 231
Mobil: +49 151 11323422